Editorial Board Members
Editor-in-Chief - manages the team of editors, decides what is published, and oversees the operations of the journal.
Sahar Yassien Mohammad. Professor of Critical Care Nursing. Vice Dean of Education and Students' Affairs. Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University
Advisory Board - helps the journal progress and grow by strategically advising and supporting in the big-picture decision-making process.
- Mohammad Awad Tag El-Din. Former Minister of Health and Population. Former Ain Shams University Rector. Professor of Pulmonary Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. Ain Shams University. Current Egyptian president's medical consultant. email@example.com
- Shadia Hamedo Mehaseb. Professor of Maternity Nursing. Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wafaa Elsayed Ouda. Professor of Pediatric Nursing. Former Vice Dean of Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University. Certified trainer. Assessor in Committee of Nursing Promotion. Supreme Council of Universities. Egypt. undefined email@example.com
Editorial Board – provide the scientific expertise for the journal by submitting and reviewing manuscripts, promoting and suggesting improvements for the journal.
- Neamatallah Gomaa Ahmad. Associate Professor of Medical-Surgical Nursing. Head of the Quality Assurance Unit. Faculty of Nursing. Ain Shams University. firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty of Nursing, Ain Shams University, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt. P.O. 11566.
- Samah Faisal Fakhry. Professor of Nursing Administration, Faculty of Nursing, Ain Shams University. email@example.com. Faculty of Nursing, Ain Shams University, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt. P.O. 11566.
- Asmaa Hamdi Khalil. Professor of Medical-Surgical Nursing. King AbdulAziz University. Saudi Arabia. firstname.lastname@example.org.
F6VP+29J, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 22252, Saudi Arabia.
- Amel Dawod Kamel. Lecturer of Maternity and New Born Nursing. Faculty of Nursing. Cairo University, Egypt. Committee member of Global Science and Technology Forum. Singapore. Dawod_m3@yahoo.com.
Nursing Faculty of the University of Cairo - Palace Aini Street inside the campus of the College of Medicine. P.O. 11562
- Eman Salman Taie. Professor of Nursing Administration, Faculty of Nursing, Helwan University. email@example.com
Al Sikka Al Hadid Al Gharbeya, Al Masaken Al Iqtisadeyah, Helwan, Cairo Governorate, Egypt. P.O. 11795
- Sahar Farouk Hashem. Assistant professor of Pediatric Nursing. Faculty of Nursing, Mansura University. firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
29Q6+W44, Mit Khamis WA Kafr Al Mougi, El Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt. P.O. 35516
- Wafaa Hassan Abdallah. Professor of Medica-Surgical Nursing, Menoufia University. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gamal Abd El Nasr st. - Shebin ElKoum – Menofia Govornorate, Egypt. P.O. 32511
- Sharon Brownie. Research Associate, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford, Oxford, Uk OX2 6HG. Adjunct Professor, School of Medicine, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia 4224 email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nuhad Mohammed Al Doori. Assistant Professor of Pediatric Nursing. Head of Pediatric Nursing Department. College of Nursing. The University of Babylon. Iraq. email@example.com
- Ekaete Francis Asuquo RN, RM, MNSC, Ph.D., FWACN, Department of Nursing Science, Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, The University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yulis Setiya Dewi. Lecture and Head of Advanced Nursing Department. Faculty Of Nursing Universitas Airlangga, Kampus C Jl. Mulyorejo Surabaya, Indonesia. email@example.com. https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4407-043